Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Nashtess
Returning Member

Hello

I was wondering if I was approved for the stimulus payment

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
MinhT1
Expert Alumni

Hello

The IRS has just launched a web portal which allows you to follow the scheduled payment date for either a direct deposit or mailed check. It’s an online app that works on desktops, phones, or tablets and doesn’t need to be downloaded from an app store, the Treasury said.

To track your payment, you must provide basic information including:

• Social Security number
  • Date of birth
  • Mailing address

The tool also lets people provide their bank account details to get their payment by direct deposit instead of waiting for a mailed paper check.

If you filed a tax return in 2018 or 2019 but didn’t provide direct deposit information, you’ll be able to identify yourself, input that banking information, and receive the payment in several days in your account.

To add direct deposit information, you will need to provide:

• Adjusted gross income from your most recent tax return submitted, either 2019 or 2018
  • The refund or amount owed from your latest filed tax return
  • Bank account type, account, and routing numbers

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Colsher

Hello

I accidentally filed a state return in Alabama. I've never lived in Alabama. Turbo Tax would not let me delete this from my filing 2019. How can I get this fixed?

Hello

Hi, i was very disappointed i spoke with somebody from turbo tax costumer service ,and the explain to me that if i recive my taxes in my turbo tax card it will be no problem and i just have to way for my money to be avalible that conversation was last week so myself trusting a customer representative I just was waiting for my balance to change I was checking constantly my TurboTax app for my card and when the government which is the IRS get my payment it was running and working for all of us use I check with all my information and they didn't have any account number or anything so they can deposit my payment in my bank account I fill up everything and use my TurboTax instead of my bank account because she told me that everything will be okay using that card and it's the same card that I used to get paid when I was working before all this situation happen I feel free enough to put every single number for my TurboTax account and I will check in once a day after the IRS page was working to see if anything change in my check which I'm waiting for myself and my dependent now it says that my bank deny to receive their deposit of the money and that was the reason for them to then have to make a check and send it by mail on the 24 I have kids and my self which we are depending in that money everybody are because is really difficult time and because I want to use TurboTax since I didn't have any bad experience before I did it one more time and here we go my really bad experience when I most needed it you guys to help me out the bank or the TurboTax didn't really disappointed of everything that is going on with my payments and I don't know what was the issue that they have to deny to receive my payment when i most needed .??? Why

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies