Solved: Hello! im going to cash in my check in norway. and i have to fill out a form to get my money, so im woundering, who is the sender of my check?

Hello! im going to cash in my check in norway. and i have to fill out a form to get my money, so im woundering, who is the sender of my check?

Isn't it printed on the check?  If it is a refund direct from the IRS, the payor is "United States Treasury."  If you tried to pay your turbotax fees from your refund, and the rest of the refund is being sent by check, it may be coming from Green Dot Bank or Civista Bank.  And if it is a state tax refund it is coming from that state.  But it should be printed right on the check.

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
**If a post answers your question, choose it by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer".**

Thankyou! And is the address kanas city? Thats all I can see on the check?

What is the return address on the envelope it came in?

Is this it?
US Treasury Department
Finance & Taxation
4241 NE 34th St, Kansas City, MO 64117
(816) 414-2000