Solved: Hello, I successfully completed my Federal tax return . But now I realize that I am also required to file CA state tax return. How do I proceed to do that? Thanks.

barbarita48

Hello, I successfully completed my Federal tax return . But now I realize that I am also required to file CA state tax return. How do I proceed to do that? Thanks.

PatriciaV

If you entered a California address, TurboTax has already added a California State tax return to your account.

To complete the state return interview, click on State Taxes in the TurboTax header. Then click on "Your State Returns." Click Start beside California to begin.

PatriciaV