Solved: Hello, I successfully completed my Federal tax return . But now I realize that I am also required to file CA state tax return. How do I proceed to do that? Thanks.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barbarita48

Hello, I successfully completed my Federal tax return . But now I realize that I am also required to file CA state tax return. How do I proceed to do that? Thanks.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
PatriciaV
Level 7

Hello, I successfully completed my Federal tax return . But now I realize that I am also required to file CA state tax return. How do I proceed to do that? Thanks.

If you entered a California address, TurboTax has already added a California State tax return to your account.

To complete the state return interview, click on State Taxes in the TurboTax header. Then click on "Your State Returns." Click Start beside California to begin.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PatriciaV
Level 7

If you entered a California address, TurboTax has already added a California State tax return to your account.

To complete the state return interview, click on State Taxes in the TurboTax header. Then click on "Your State Returns." Click Start beside California to begin.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings