Solved: Hello! I forgot to add my 1098-T form from my college so I just went back and did that. Now that I have amended my return, my MN refund changed to $0. Is that right?

Hello! I forgot to add my 1098-T form from my college so I just went back and did that. Now that I have amended my return, my MN refund changed to $0. Is that right?

When amending a return you are only entering in new information or changing something. So if what you added of changed didn't affect your return then it'll come out to 0. You are still going to get the amount that was on your original return. But if the change you made didn't affect it then it won't put money on the amendment.