Hello how do I go back in to correct a piece of information after printing it out and clicking on mail taxes?

If you have printed your return and need to correct any information, you can still go in and make the changes and print it again. There is no need to amend unless the return has already been e-filed or mailed into the IRS.

To correct and print  Form 1040, you will need to get back into the tax preparation to do this, please follow the instructions below:

•     Log into your TurboTax account that you filed your return from

•     Click on My TurboTax at the upper left top of the page
  •     Click on My Tax Timeline
  •     Look under Some Things You Can Do (below your 2016 return status)
  •     Click on Add a State (this is to get in to your return)
  •     Once in your return, click on the Federal Taxes tab at the top of the page
  •     You can proceed with your changes and then go to the File tab again.
  •     Once you are done, you can go back up to My Account and Print Center to print again
  •     This section will show the most updated version of everything you've done up to this point