Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ShNa1984
Returning Member

Haven't received my acceptance email

I submitted my returned on January 28th, I received the email saying was returned was efiled.. Nothing since, I get it takes upto 48 hours possibly longer but I've been filing for 5 years and ALWAYS immediately got my acceptance email. Is there someone I can call to get verification my return was actually sent?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

This has been normal for many filers this week.  The IRS just opened for processing of returns on January 28, except for a few test returns they pulled early.

As a result on January 28 they would have had a huge backlog of efiled returns, which they retrieve in batches from the various efile providers.  Plus they just started back in full force from the partial government shutdown which has now ended.

There's nothing to do except to keep watching.   You can check on it periodically by logging back into your online account or by using this tool:

https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

View solution in original post

1 Reply

This has been normal for many filers this week.  The IRS just opened for processing of returns on January 28, except for a few test returns they pulled early.

As a result on January 28 they would have had a huge backlog of efiled returns, which they retrieve in batches from the various efile providers.  Plus they just started back in full force from the partial government shutdown which has now ended.

There's nothing to do except to keep watching.   You can check on it periodically by logging back into your online account or by using this tool:

https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies