Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Federal & State returns filed at the same time. Federal, receiving money back. State, owed money. The money for state was suppose to come from my account but didn't.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Federal & State returns filed at the same time. Federal, receiving money back. State, owed money. The money for state was suppose to come from my account but didn't.

have you checked the status via TurboTax

View solution in original post

3 Replies

have you checked the status via TurboTax

It shows as accepted and the federal funds have been deposited but the state has not been taken out of account.

Have you checked that the routing and acct number are correct? Is it possible that you had insufficient funds in the acct the day the State tried to withdraw the funds?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies