Have my 2019 taxes been filed and sent?

marknewtonkc

Have my 2019 taxes been filed and sent?

I’ve paid for 2019 taxes have they been sent?

Have my 2019 taxes been filed and sent?

Paying the TurboTax account fees does not file your tax return.

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the status of your tax return - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/how-do-i-check-my-e-file-status/01/25538

marknewtonkc

Have my 2019 taxes been filed and sent?

Since I’m not allowed to send my 2019 taxes after I’ve paid. I demand my money returned. I will find another way 

Have my 2019 taxes been filed and sent?

@marknewtonkc wrote:

What do you mean not allowed?  Was your e-filed tax return rejected by the IRS?  If so, what is the rejection message and code on the TurboTax email you received for the rejected tax return?

Or if not rejected, what happens when you complete the File section of the program and click on the  large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now"?