turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DenaMarie

Has anyone with TurboTax received their second stimulus check yet

Nope. Got the first one deposited directly but still haven't received the second one. It is looking like they are going to be sending out checks due to an error. Apparently if you paid what you owed through your last refund you will be getting it through a check this time, not direct deposit....Could be a while folks. 

turboxsingle
Returning Member

• Unfortunately no the bank is closed so it was sent back to irs which means may not get by 15th deadline

I haven’t. I got my first one pretty quick, and when I check the site to see what’s going on it says: Payment number 2 status- not available, we don’t have enough information yet ...... so that’s freaking great. 

Returning Member

No I haven't will I receive it through my direct deposit or a paper check?

It’s January 5 and I still haven’t got mines , I try to check on the irs page and it’s not letting me go through to see when my payment coming ....

Nope and everyone keeps saying it will come by check. My status says Not available on Get My Payment. I’ve given up at this point and I’m just going to pretend like they never passed this bill.

alliezee1

I have not received mine yet.  Did you ever receive yours?   I've talked to many friends who used TurboTax, and they didn't receive theirs either.  

Well, this aged well....

Jkern28

1/5 and still haven’t received stimulus check. First check was deposited into WF account right away no issues. Now irs site shows status unavailable on 2nd check. This is frustrating 

Except, it didn’t. This was intentional. How do you do it right the first time and screw it up the second? This is all Mnuchin. 

They “somehow” sent it incorrectly even though it’s exactly the same as last time. Anyone that filed with TurboTax and H&R are screwed because they sent it to the pass through account instead of your bank info if you had your tax preparing fees deducted from your refund. This means either they will correct it or you get a physical check. 

Ouch again

My Get my payment says I will receive it DD into my TT card acct 1/4 nothing yet my acct has zero out no negatives. My IRS status hasn't updated saying error or sending a check yet. Still waiting when I call the DD card # on back it gets my info then transfers me to a rep instead of telling me my transactions or balance n no one answers just hangs up on me. This is ridiculous! A company that hides from clients instead of give us an answer or solution but yet false advertisement a way to get the 2nd stim thru them. We clearly all need this money and have to answers or access to it **bleep** shame.

MLP82

That is incorrect! 

I was told that anyone who filed takes with turbotax your second stimulus was sent to them The IRS made another mistake. Can anyone please confirm?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies