Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received their refunds this year with earned income tax credit I filed January 27 and accepted January 28th 2020

MO state came back working 2 weeks also 🙂 

Has anyone received their refunds this year with earned income tax credit I filed January 27 and accepted January 28th 2020

Lol that video is great! 

I got a letter yesterday saying they were needing to verify my identity... and WMR shows that message saying it's still being processed.  I called and verified my identity with an actual person, who thanked me and told me I can expect my refund... in the next 9 WEEKS.  Sigh. 

I have not and it's never taken this long. I called and phone is to busy and hangs up. This may be my last time using TurboTax

usmlady50

I'm still waiting and it says no information at this time...

May not use them next year.smh

Why does everyone keep saying they will not use turbo tax? Don't everyone know that last year they flagged people at H and R Block and the year before Jackson Hewitt. I mean it just they look at someone every year this year is just our turn. I have been using them since 2014 and I will continue to use them because the government will just pick on someone next year and they will have to go thru this again. I just dont want to pay the hundreds of hundreds dollars for someone to do my taxes i believe over 700 dollars h and r block was going to charge me in 2014 reason why i went with turbo tax in the first place never had a problem. 

I think its turbotax to because mines is still saying processing on irs site, everyone i know has their refunds on 24 on the 2nd

Same thing with mines this has to be turbotax

Yes turbotax has something going on...i m so nervous next year i want use turbotax any more.

The only people who havent received there refunds is the turbotax customers 

Hey I filed and got accepted on 2/28. Have you been approved yet?

Filed with turbotax 1/31, accepted 1/31. Letter in mail 2/28 with no action required just stated refund was received and to be patient. As of today, 3:48pm no update on WMR, and no update from state refund. I also checked my hank account, email, nothing. Idk if this happened to anyone else ..however, like I said I  electronically thru turbotax 1/31, wmr still says processing tax topic 152, but on 2/28 I got email from turbotax saying thanks for choosing them and that they're there to help after refund with other financial matters. What does the email mean? Someone said it's an automated email right after you file but it was almost a month and the same day the letter actually got to my house. I'm in California btw, filed with tax credits.

Yes I finally got ddd and I was reviewed to make sure I really qualified for the EITC

Congrats! Thanks for putting it on here, I haven't heard of anyone getting their DDD today (not the actual refund). As long as its moving, slowly but surely lmao

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies