• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharon0926

Has anyone had any updates yet with DDD date who filed and were accepted 1/31/18? Note: Do not have EIC or additional tax credit.

4 Replies
goofeewalden

Has anyone had any updates yet with DDD date who filed and were accepted 1/31/18? Note: Do not have EIC or additional tax credit.

I don’t have one yet. Accepted a bit before 9 PM CST on the 31st. Hoping to actually get the deposit by next Friday. Usually doesn’t take longer than that. 

jessicamahmood

Accepted 1-26 @ 5pm est and no ddd
surfmomx3
Level 2

Filed & accepted on 1/31 - bars disappeared, have tax code 152 on 2/5 - Today is 2/7 and same status.  Praying I don't have an identity verification like last year.  I didn't get my return until like May or June.  It was terrible.
Taxhater001

Has anyone that was accepted on 1/31/18 been able to. order their return transcript?
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v