Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Has anybody that filed this year see their refund change from accepted to being reviewed

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Has anybody that filed this year see their refund change from accepted to being reviewed

No! But mine did change from processing with the amount there to generic " Your tax return is still being processed" message as of yesterday! I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing because my brother got the path act about 5 days ago! My youngest brother is single and as of this morning got a second bar and ddd!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

No! But mine did change from processing with the amount there to generic " Your tax return is still being processed" message as of yesterday! I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing because my brother got the path act about 5 days ago! My youngest brother is single and as of this morning got a second bar and ddd!

When did you and your brother file what date

1/28 mine as of 2/10 still says the same thing "Your tax return is still being processed" I hate it I don't know what is happening with my refund?

Turbo tax says accepted on 2/1 but irs site doesn’t show acceptance

It shows nothing at all? what does it say on the site?

Filed and accepted 2/1 but no movement on where’s my refund
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies