Got approved for the Refund Advance for $2000. Fed...

00welch

Got approved for the Refund Advance for $2000. Federal Return is still showing pending. Filed 1/26. Any idea what's going on? Prior, it never took over a couple hours.

Will never be using TurboTax again. I'll pay jackson hewitt $500 to do it before I ever come back here to just be constantly lied to. Pathetic.

00welch

And please no posts about back logs and servers and being busy because it's false information. A friend filed 2/06 and hers was accepted approx. 1am cst on 02/12.

CarissaM

Each return is different, so each one will take a different amount of time. It does not go by who filed first. 

Please click here to track your return. 

00welch

Is that so? Than please explain these 2 parts of the email you guys sent me as confirmation of submitting my return. I'm very excited to hear your explanation.

"Welcome to the front of the line'

"Filing with TurboTax early puts your returns at the front of the line to be processed as soon as the IRS opens on February 12."

So what about the who filed first comment again? Also, regardless of that, why isn't mine being handled in any and every way described in this email? Why does it seem you guys couldn't literally care any less?