turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Getting TurboTax live help without a US phone number

My situation is a little special so it requires a quite bit of context first. 

To start, I purchased the TurboTax Live Full Service package and had a tax expert help me with my 2023 taxes online via the intuit website. I was told that I could contact TurboTax anytime for the rest of 2024 after I purchased the Full Service package. 

After I checked my documents, I realized that the person that helped me only did the taxes for federal, but did not complete the taxes for state so I need to contact TurboTax again to finish everything up. Not too much of a problem in and of itself, but unfortunately now it says that my file status is complete and I now need a valid phone number to have them contact me and talk about my case. 

I am currently living in Japan, and thus have a Japanese phone number so I do not possess a valid phone number to have TurboTax call me back with. A US phone number was not necessary for the initial chat with the tax expert, but I can't seem to figure out how to contact a live expert without a US phone number after the initial chat.

Can anyone help me? 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Getting TurboTax live help without a US phone number

I forwarded your message to the TurboTax Moderators for this forum to see if they can give you assistance in this matter.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies