Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

annwmckee

For Missouri Form 1040: why does page 4 no longer print bank information input for direct deposit of refunds? Bank information is still listed on the official forms.

Didn’t have this problem in prior years! We cannot file in Missouri because of tax credits so it’s not helpful.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

For Missouri Form 1040: why does page 4 no longer print bank information input for direct deposit of refunds? Bank information is still listed on the official forms.

Some of your bank account information may be hidden on printed forms to protect your privacy. To verify and/or reenter banking information for a direct deposit refund, please go to Where do I enter my bank's routing or accounting number? 

Lastly, can you also clarify the problem you are having with Missouri tax credits that is preventing you from e-filing? Please comment below and we can assist you further. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
annwmckee

I entered the bank account information in all of the proper areas and re-verified each when asked - specifically for Missouri! This information also shows on the MO information sheet in Form View.  It also made no difference whether I accessed the form by saving as a PDF or through Print Preview. I also install all Turbo Tax updates each time I use the product.  Missouri Form TC requires paper filing. I used this form to claim the SALT parity tax credit.

For reference, I'm a retired CPA who has used Turbo Tax for over 20 years. I'm using Turbo Tax Deluxe desktop, as I have in previous years and have never encountered this issue before, although I see from searching that others have encountered this issue in previous years.  One of the Turbo Tax responses in the past was to hand print the information! I chose to type it into the form available on the Missouri DOR website, cut & paste to the Turbo Tax form, and copy the form over. 

My suggestion is that someone on the Turbo Tax team prepare a Missouri tax return using the Deluxe desktop product and add the bank information to test if this prints.  I'm 95% confident this is not user error and should be corrected.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies