Fix my 2019 return

jpro22

Fix my 2019 return

Fix my 2019 return

What do you mean by "fix" it?

lcerv2010

Fix my 2019 return

how do i fix my 2019 return. it was rejected

Fix my 2019 return

@lcerv2010  Most rejections were for incorrect AGI, which no longer matters since you only needed it to e-file.  E-filing is closed for 2019 so you do not need the AGI.   The only way to file your 2019 return is to print it, sign it and mail it.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.

Federal and state returns must be in separate envelopes and they are mailed to different addresses.  Read the mailing instructions that print with your tax return carefully so you mail them to the right addresses.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900990-how-do-i-file-a-prior-year-tax-return

lcerv2010

Fix my 2019 return

thanks!