rebecca90399

Filed on 1/14 and rturn was accepted by the IRS later on the same day. Was preapproved for the advance loan but I have not received it. How long does it normally take? I already set up my account for

Prepaid card

Please read this thoroughly and click on links that will help you understand how the advance works:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-receiving-your-refund-advance/00/27510

Onlyonce1783

Turbotax is making you think you will get your advance within 1 hour of being accepted. All you are getting is the account information for the card. Turbotax has nothing to do with the advance, it is through the bank green dot uses. I still have not received an email from them with any information.  Has anyone gotten their advance yet?