JimeckaNB16

Filed my Taxes

I filed my taxes 02/01/2020 and got accepted. Had to turn in a 1095 form which I faxed off on 02/22/2020. With the corona setting us backwards I waited paitently and looked on IRS "WHERE'S MY REFUND", nothing. I faxed my 1095 again on 06/16/2020. Here it is passed my date of getting my taxes and 08/10/2020 on the phone now with the IRS to tell me my refund isn't showing up in the system for 2019. Is there anything I need to do on my end to help speed the process? On turbo tax everything accepted for 2019 taxes but on my state it says file by mail and I haven't filed my state taxes yet? Is this why the IRS can't find my refund for 2019? Someone please help me out because I am confused and this is my second time doing my taxes with turbo tax and never had this problem?

Filed my Taxes

Did you try calling the number on the notice ?   If not then try the general help line below ...

Call the IRS:  1-800-829-1040  hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday

When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.  

So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info).  Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.

Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".   

Then press 3 "for all other questions."

Then press 2 "for all other questions."  

- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don’t enter anything.  

- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Then press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.

It should then transfer you to an agent.

Or you can contact your local IRS office.  See this IRS website for local IRS offices - http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-Your-Local-IRS-Office-1 or call 1-844-545-5640 to set up an appointment

Or you may want to contact a Taxpayer Advocate in your area.  See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

JimeckaNB16

Filed my Taxes

Yes I been on the phone with them all morning. I just got some answers. Just a waiting period.