Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

racksen

Filed my 2021 tax returns with Form 14039 on Apr22. Paid all the federal dues through IRS online. But still my return has not been processed. Can somebody help?

Online tax filing agency told me that they couldn't file my returns electronically due to someone has already submitted. So they asked my to submit 14039 form with my returns manually sent to IRS. I did that submitted on 04/22/22 but still its not processed.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Filed my 2021 tax returns with Form 14039 on Apr22. Paid all the federal dues through IRS online. But still my return has not been processed. Can somebody help?

It's taking over 6  months and longer for mailed returns.  Why do you need it processed if you had a tax due?  Most people are waiting for Refunds.  

your return requires manual processing. in addition, that 14039 needs to be checked out against the other return. Considering how far behind the IRS is in processing mailed returns it may be another 3 months or more before you hear from them. by the way you did use a mailing method where you got proof of delivery

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies