• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1222elizabeth

Filed federal on January 28 2019 and when I check refund status on my federal it says that the information does not match

7 Replies
jdubg

Filed federal on January 28 2019 and when I check refund status on my federal it says that the information does not match

It seems I am not the only one having this problem... it is really aggravating. 

jonesmarice

Me too and I’m sooo annoyed
carleashamc

Me too what is going on.
samanthadawn16

I’m having same problem
fredevans100

Has anyone answered why it is saying this?
carleashamc

I had to id verify i recieved letter 5071c and have to wait up to 9 weeks.
jonesmarice

Me too. Then I get told something about a review. For what. Last year filing taxes.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v