Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

Very..

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

Still haven’t received the letter they “sent”. But faxed 1095A/8962 they requested on 2/26

Still nothing

Tax topic 152 is back 3/1. Refund amount disappeared (my 8962 increased amount due to me). Faxed in forms earlier this week 2/26.

faxed mine 2/21 and still have not been updated
drooker56

I received the letter requesting an amended return on 2/18 and faxed the 1095-A and form 8962 (with copy of IRS letter) on 2/19. According to the IRS rep I spoke with today, 3/1, they received the fax in the “other department” and are now “processing the return again”. A few other times I’ve called they have told me they were unable to confirm receipt of the fax and/or that it was a different department who handled it. I’m glad I spoke with a decent human being today. My WMR status changed back from the generic “still processing” screen to show the tax topic 152 again today. I ordered our return transcript on the 27th, but I don’t really know if that means anything...Maybe someone else will get an update on their status soon!
tgreen916

This is so frustrating, I faxed form 8962 and 1095 A on 2/14/18, wmr still says processing. Called IRS today and they said it normally takes 6 to 8 weeks, they received my fax about 2 weeks ago and everything looks good and to wait another 4 weeks. WHYYYY???? if everything looks good do I have to wait another 4 weeks? Someone please update if you get your refund

Fax on 2/17 nothing change from my amount or tax topic 152.. They will not tell me if they received fax..

Has anyone got their refund yet?

Still the same message on mine with no bars

I faxed on 2/21 still nothing and one person told me 4-6 weeks and another told me 6-8 weeks and laughed at me I’m just starting to think think tell you anything smh

Transcripts available 3/2 with “refund issued” date of 3/7. The refund amount is unchanged, not reflecting adjustment from Form 8962. No bars yet on WMR.

Tax topic 152 was back 3/1. Refund amount disappeared (my 8962 increased amount due to me).

Faxed in 1095A/8962 forms  2/26.

Filed and Accepted 1/29
Received letter 2/12
Mailed Forms 2/16
3-2, no update or changes on WMR
Called IRS, kind lady confirmed receipt of forms
Told me if I should have deposited by 3/31.
I guess I'll check WMR every day until i see bars. Lol
drooker56

Filed on 1/29
Accepted 1/29
Received letter (dated 2/13) on 2/18
Faxed documents on 2/19
Called 2/26 advised to wait 6-8 weeks
Called 2/27 advised to call back in a week
On 2/28 WMR changed to show tax topic 152
Called 3/2 and advised by best human ever that fax was received and we have been fully processed and approved. DD date of 3/7.
As of now WMR still shows Tax Topic 152 with no amount.
She confirmed our refund went down slightly.

Sending good luck and well wishes to everyone!
tgreen916

Thank you, congrats, that gives me hope
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies