federal regund still not to me

kayeguidry

federal regund still not to me

it was accepted on 15th of February. What the hell. Tirbo tax was paid out of it already

federal regund still not to me

The IRS is seriously backlogged due to all the new tax laws and extra stimulus filings, as well as unprocessed 2019 returns left over from the COVID shutdown.  Unfortunately, contacting the IRS will not speed things up.  Lots of other folks are still waiting, so please continue to be patient.  Also see:

Why Tax Refunds Are Taking Longer Than Usual (forbes.com)

Mike9241

federal regund still not to me

the refund delay is an IRS issue. 

taxpayers are experiencing more refund delays this year than usual. Typically, the IRS processes electronic returns and pays refunds within 21 days of receipt. However, the high volume of 2020 tax returns being filed daily, backlog of unprocessed 2019 paper tax returns, IRS resource issues, and technology problems are causing delays. This is due, in part, to the IRS’s need to manually verify large numbers of Refund Recovery Credits (RRCs), as well as Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Advance Child Tax Credit (ACTC) 2019 adjusted income lookback claim. 

kayeguidry

federal regund still not to me

ok so I get that. But man I n opted  to pay turbo tax out of my refund.  And there debt is satisfied but not my refund.  So how did they get paid if my refund was not sent.  It was accepted  February  15 by irs. A couple weeks later the turbo tax was paid not me