Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Federal refund deposited but there's nothing there

Okay I am one of the many that had their account closed without being notified They said they notified me by email after a week I finally got to open a new account well I trusted them by saying my refund would be bounced to my new account well now I just got a notification of my refund being deposited into my account and nothing is there I have no idea where my refund is It didn't go back obviously I got a notification saying it was deposited into somewhere so where the hell is it at You can't get anyone on the phone with credit karma This is crazy

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Check your account again in a day or two. Funds may not show up until the refund is processed. - no different than with many banks that can a few days to clear a deposit until then it won't show up.

if it doesn't contacting CK is the only option. 

I just sent an hour on chat with credit karma.OMG it's a freaking train wreck.i screen shot everything .My refund went to the closed account (the account that was closed the day I filed my return) after finally being allowed to open a new one I was assured my return would go to the new account because they couldn't open the old one again.i had no fees or any penalty for the account that was closed .tonight I was told that I might repeat I MIGHT GET A PAPER CHECK IN 5-8 DAYS .**bleep** I said that is not acceptable .you can't just take tax payers money and move it around and do as you wish .I told him there is O reason why my funds can't be moved to the new account or open old one.i am pissed beyond thinking paying turbo tax over 200$ for what ? I am trying to find. Way to make this go to the news it needs to hit the t.v 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies