jn2020

Federal Payment still pending

Our federal tax return was accepted 2 weeks ago.  We set up payment to be directly deducted from our checking account but no funds have been taken out.  What should we do?

AshleyLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Federal Payment still pending

You can try to reach out to the IRS concerning your payment and to ensure that it is scheduled. Here's how you can reach them: Call IRS e-file Payment Services 24/7 at 1-888-353-4537 to inquire about or cancel your payment.

jnicole123

Federal Payment still pending

Hello,

My federal tax return was accepted (I received an email from TurboTax on February 16th confirming) and the federal taxes I owed were taken out of my bank account on April 6th. When I logged on to TurboTax today, the status on my dashboard says "Federal Return Pending".

I've attempted to log on to the "Get My Payment" website for the stimulus check, but after entering in all of the required (and correct) information, I receive an error message that their information does not match mine. Any suggestions on what to do here? Thanks in advance.