Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

monroe2013-
Returning Member

Fed tax refund

I filed my taxes on February 17th and both state and federal were received and accepted on the same day I got confirmation email. But I’m yet to receive my federal refund or my stimulus check and for the passed for weeks when I check the irs web site it just says my refund is being processed with now return date 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Fed tax refund

It depends.

It may be taking longer to process with the latest activity in regards to the stimulus payments and new measures being taken to help everyone.

As long as the IRS has accepted your tax returns, your refund should be on its way.  Please keep checking the Where's my Refund website for updates.

Where's my refund

The stimulus payment is not directly related to your refund from your income tax return. 

The payment of the stimulus funds can be tracked at the following website:

Check status of economic payment

Please see the following for facts related to the payments as processed by the IRS.  Please note the IRS is issuing the stimulus payments as quickly as they can so yours may still be on the way.

Economic payment center facts

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Fed tax refund

I filed 1/27 still nothing. 

Hayds74

Fed tax refund

I’m in the same boat. I filed Feb. 11th and it’s been saying “ready to mail” since Feb. 27th and I still haven’t received it. I already received my stimulus money though. Not sure what’s going on.

Fed tax refund

I filed the same day. Got a notice on 3/6 that additional processing was needed...60 more days before I CD an contact.  It 10 years I have never had to wait this long especially with no major changes.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies