Solved: Fed Return finished but found I need to add dividends on line 3b 1040 and line 3a to 1040; how do I get back to the forms to make these changes???

Fed Return finished but found I need to add dividends on line 3b 1040 and line 3a to 1040; how do I get back to the forms to make these changes???

I need to change my 1040 and add dividend amounts to lines 3b and 3a.d. I do not know how to make these changes since I had the tax forms printed for my review.  How do I make these changes to my tax returns before filing manually, not electronically. 

I did not see any way of getting back into the forms in order to make these changes and discovered them on the actual printed form where they were left out.

To enter your dividends:

1.  Click Federal on the left-hand side menu.

2.  Click Income across the top.

3.  Scroll down to Interest and Dividends and click Show more.

4.  Click Start or Revisit by Dividends on 1099-DIV.

Destroy your old return that you have printed out (before the dividends), reprint, and file!

To enter your dividends:

2.  Click Income across the top.