falopez426

After your identity is proven how long does it take to get federa refund

I’m happy for everyone who’s gotten a dd. I’m waiting on my second verification letter smh
rsjesica83

@falopez426  How did  Find out that they're sending you a secular later
rsjesica83

A second*
rsjesica83

Latter
falopez426

I called because I gave it about 2 weeks and I wasn’t able  to check WMR with my original filing status so I got through to someone after waiting for an hour and 23 min. The guy I spoke to said I was sent another letter to verify that it was me again. I said I’ve already done that and the lady I verified with told me it was good to go and he told me he didn’t know but just to me to do what the letter says. So now I’m waiting on another verification letter. I also told the guy if I needed to go to the nearest irs office because this is ridiculous and the process would start all over again. He said if I wanted to I can and gave me an appointment number. I honestly don’t want to just because it’s about a 2 hr drive smh. Just ridiculous.
amykitts4

falopez426 call a tax advocate they told me the same thing i still have not received another letter the TA line told me wait til i spoke with a TA before i freaked out i have a phone call monday. That's your easiest opition the IRS doesn't like TA
jande6477

I had to get a TA involved too! I have a PIN number for their intake and they are supposed to call me back during this upcoming week so I am going to breathe and relax until I speak to the TA!!
falopez426

@amykitts4 thanks will do, u happen to know the phone number?
amykitts4

Its on wmr at the bottom of the page
falopez426

Thank you
dschmitt2019

Has anyone gotten a DDD other than on Saturdays? I verified on the 4th and nothing yet.
joannechernandez

After 4 and a half weeks I got another letter 4464C they're manually processing my return and verifying my income. Possibly another 60 days. Ordered my transcripts just waiting on that.
glendat86

@dschmitt2019 nope that's the same date i did mine. I'm waiting on a date as well.
jande6477

I still don't have a DD date. The bars haven't come back either on the WMR page. I am very happy for those who have gotten their refunds and updates but very frustrated for those of us still waiting! Keeping all of us waiting in my prayers! How do you order a transcript? I see that many people have and what is the purpose of ordering the transcript? Probably a dumb question, sorry!
wilderchanell

NO ONE is more frustrated than I am!! Filed 1/25 accepted 1/29. 1st dayz Verification letter 2/15 verified the same day!! WMR has no updates AT ALL! Never saw orange bars after letter!! This is 6th week with NOTHING! Finally called nd of course have nothing to say but wait 9 weeks!! No news is good news she said!! At least she was nice! Ordered my transcripts earlier this week.... irritated as ever!! Anybody else in this boat?