turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dthal

I want to save a PDF of all my forms associated with my 2016 return, and I cannot see how to access them

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I want to save a PDF of all my forms associated with my 2016 return, and I cannot see how to access them

Once you've filed your tax return, you will get an option to save a PDF copy of your return. After filing you can always access a PDF of your return by signing into your account and then going to my tax timeline and accessing a copy of your 2016 return.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Once you've filed your tax return, you will get an option to save a PDF copy of your return. After filing you can always access a PDF of your return by signing into your account and then going to my tax timeline and accessing a copy of your 2016 return.
dthal

Thanks Anna, I see that the return is easy to get and have a pdf of that. But I'm wanting a pdf of the forms that support it, such as the W-2s, etc. They are not included in the return. I was able to view them prior to filing the return but can't see how to get to them now.

Oh I see. Refer to this article - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2562308-how-do-i-print-a-copy-of-my-return-after-filing-for-my-own...>

Let me know if that helps
dthal

That did it! Many thanks!

Excellent! Thanks for using TurboTax!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies