turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

bitchyone

I verified my identity in person after receiving 5071c and it was successful how long does it take to get direct deposit after that?

its crazy like they should send you a letter saying that they verified your id and that the refund you will receive is either the same or less but atleast say something instead of its being processed i think that screen changes

I verified my identity in person after receiving 5071c and it was successful how long does it take to get direct deposit after that?

This is some BS. No change here. I called they just say wait
bitchyone

same here
samdub41

Same here just a waiting game
bitchyone

but if you owed the irs money they wouldnt want to here just wait

They gave me a TA and I haven't heard from her and she's not answering none of my calls. I been trying to get in touch with her 2weeks now. We need our money. I bet they got there money. They don't have to wait long for there's like us.
kwentonw

Just got a 60 day letter today lol. SMDH.
bitchyone

i havent gotten a letter but if i have to wait any longer than the end of this month im gonna loose it i was told on the 21st of february that it could take up to 9 weeks the lady at the irs told me the end of april would be 9 weeks but i dont see why we have to wait that long for our money

I was told the 24 for me. I verified on Feb 19. But like kwentonw I just got a letter saying it be 60 days. I already lost it.
bitchyone

that is bs and the place i did my taxes is like just keep calling them

Any update from anyone. Me I have nothing
bitchyone

well i just received a letter they are still reviewing my tax return and that it could take until may 23 or i could receive another letter im gonna start calling the irs the end of april i dont see what it should take longer since they have bern reviewing it since february 21st

Ya. It's crazy it's our money
bitchyone

exactly
bitchyone

gucci6good you verified in person how long did they say it could take to get your return
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies