wagdess09

electronic filing

I submitted my 2021 foreign income with a payment agreement application filled out with all the necessary information and saved my return

after submitting it, I found out the payment agreement application is empty from that information I've entered earlier

so, I reedited it again and I tried to resubmit electronically it asked me to come back to you

my question is what happened to the information I edited to the agreement application 

and how we can fix that ASAP

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

electronic filing

Once the return has been efiled and accepted you cannot amend to fix an installment agreement.  You can either wait for the IRS to send you a bill  & form 9465 and mail one in with a partial payment  OR  go online now and set one up :  https://www.irs.gov/payments/online-payment-agreement-application