blacklab25

E-filed 1099 Misc 4 days ago, status still says processing request. How long does it take for forms to be accepted?

One you prepared for a contractor of yours?
blacklab25

yes, 9 contractors.
blacklab25

Thank You for the link.
njwells10

E-Filed W2 2 days ago, still says "processing e-file request".  Is this normal?
blacklab25

Yes this is normal. I e-filed 12 1099 misc on 1/9 and was accepted on 1/14 then it changed the status to "Filed" but with the gov shutdown, could be longer.
maryli_99

I filed one 1099-misc on 1/28/2019 and Turbo Tax still shows "Processing E-File request" on 1/30/2019. I am not sure if it can meet the 1/31 deadline.
madeleinebatsonc

I am having the same issue with about 40 forms 1099-MISC filed yesterday (1/30). What will be the electronic postmark date on these?

tj-21

I filed a 1099 Misc on Jan 25, 2019 with Quick employer Forms, received an email on Jan 26, 2019 that said it was electronically submitted and " Keep watching your email; we'll send you another message when your forms are accepted or rejected. You may view your forms and e-file status at Quick Employer Forms. The status will change on the Quick Employer Forms website from 'Sent' to 'Accepted' or 'Rejected'. At this time it shows as "Filed", does this mean "accepted"?? I haven't received any further emails???
tj-21