turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

E-filed 1099 Misc 4 days ago, status still says processing request. How long does it take for forms to be accepted?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

E-filed 1099 Misc 4 days ago, status still says processing request. How long does it take for forms to be accepted?

10 Replies

One you prepared for a contractor of yours?

yes, 9 contractors.

Thank You for the link.
njwells10

E-Filed W2 2 days ago, still says "processing e-file request".  Is this normal?

Yes this is normal. I e-filed 12 1099 misc on 1/9 and was accepted on 1/14 then it changed the status to "Filed" but with the gov shutdown, could be longer.
maryli_99

I filed one 1099-misc on 1/28/2019 and Turbo Tax still shows "Processing E-File request" on 1/30/2019. I am not sure if it can meet the 1/31 deadline.

I am having the same issue with about 40 forms 1099-MISC filed yesterday (1/30). What will be the electronic postmark date on these?

I filed a 1099 Misc on Jan 25, 2019 with Quick employer Forms, received an email on Jan 26, 2019 that said it was electronically submitted and " Keep watching your email; we'll send you another message when your forms are accepted or rejected. You may view your forms and e-file status at Quick Employer Forms. The status will change on the Quick Employer Forms website from 'Sent' to 'Accepted' or 'Rejected'. At this time it shows as "Filed", does this mean "accepted"?? I haven't received any further emails???

I filed a 1099 Misc on Jan 25, 2019 with Quick employer Forms, received an email on Jan 26, 2019 that said it was electronically submitted and " Keep watching your email; we'll send you another message when your forms are accepted or rejected. You may view your forms and e-file status at Quick Employer Forms. The status will change on the Quick Employer Forms website from 'Sent' to 'Accepted' or 'Rejected'. At this time it shows as "Filed", does this mean "accepted"?? I haven't received any further emails???

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies