E-file Status

After I E-filed my 2019 taxes with Turbo Tax I received a notice from you stating that my Federal taxes had been received.  However, when I go into my account with IRS, it does not show that they have received any taxes filed for us for 2019.  Also, on 3/25/2020 I sent my check in the amount owed of $652 to the IRS on the form 1040-V that you gave me, and to date (6/30/2020) my check has NOT been cashed!  I'm getting very concerned, as the deadline of 7/15/2020 is coming up soon, and I do not want to get hit with any penalties or interest, when I have paid these & have tried numerous times to contact IRS with no answers?? I have used Turbo Tax for many years, and have never had a problem before!  My email address is [email address removed]. Please help!  Thank you!

E-file Status

It depends.

You can try contacting them using the link below if you are unable to see the status of the tax return filed.  This link has the most updated information as to what departments are taking calls at the moment.

IRS operations

In regards to your payment, the IRS has had limited operations due to the social distancing rules in place.  Therefore, it may be taking longer for them to process your check.