Savyy77

E file status

I filed my taxes through Turbotax and signed up for my reurn to be deposited through the credit karma spend account. When i look at my credit karma account it doesn't show that i have already filed my taxes. Im not sure if this is normal? 

SForrestLO

E file status

This Turbo Tax FAQ will show you how to check your e-file status, as this is something we will not know. You will also receive an email advising you of the return being accepted or rejected. If you opted in for text messages, you will receive that also. 

How do I check my e-file status? E-file Status

Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS. Where's My Refund

akreiris

E file status

I've also opted for direct deposit to Credit Karma spend account. However, I have not received any info about the account or how to access it once refund is received. 

Also, when I check the IRS track my refund site my information is not found in the system. Both, state and federal taxes were accepted Feb 16 & 12 respectively.

Thank you

HeatherPLO

E file status

Returns could still be pending due to the volume of returns since the IRS just started accepting them on February 12th.  For more details about pending returns, please see the Help Article here.  

For your Credit Karma Spend Account, please see the Help Page here for further assistance.