Does the IRS have my Bank information so that I ge...

Does the IRS have my Bank information so that I get my stimulus payment direct deposited since i filed with Turbo tax?

Yes, if you received a refund on your tax return.

If you did not receive a refund you need to put your bank account information into a portal the IRS is working on.  The IRS portal is suppose to be ready later this month.

Please check the IRS web site to see when the portal is available at www.irs.gov.

@jacall-10

Need to give tubo tax my bank information for my stimulus check

ALL EVERYONE CAN TO IS WAIT AND HOPE FOR THE BEST .... if you have already filed a 2019 return there is nothing you can do until something happens no matter how much you wish and pray for a miracle ...

If you get the DD in the next 2 weeks then you are done.  Be happy.

If you do not get the DD by the time the IRS finally opens the promised portal then you can update your information at that time.   

Follow this site for updates:

CORONAVIRUS TAX CENTER: 2020 STIMULUS

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus