I know it sounds like a cheap trick, but after two hours of research I was forced to find out that you can only view the actual tax forms before filing them if you upgrade to the $60 paid edition.
You can view your entire return or just your 1040 form before you e-file:
- Open or continue your return.
- Select Tax Tools in the left menu (if you don't see this, select the menu icon in the upper-left corner).
- With the Tax Tools menu open, you can then:
- Select Print Center and then Print, Save, or Preview This Year's Return to preview your entire return, including all forms and worksheets (you may be asked to register or pay first).
- View only your 1040 form by selecting Tools. Next, select View Tax Summary in the pop-up, then Preview my 1040 in the left menu.
Please click How do I preview my TurboTax Online return before filing? to learn more.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"