Solved: Does anyone know why Irs&turbo tax said my informa...

Laylow197

Does anyone know why Irs&turbo tax said my information doesn't match or can't provide info about my return which says it was accepts on the 12th,where's is my refund???

I filedsaid my return was 605.00 abd state and federal accepted yet website can't fubd me when i type in social security number , name and date of birth

It can say that when the system is down, undergoing an update or is overloaded.  The system also locks you out if you check too frequently.

But be sure you are entering just the amount of your Federal refund. Do not adjust for state, nor for any TT fees being deducted from Federal.