eileen7244

Does anyone know when the next refund date for direct deposit will be for federal?

I'm hearing many different answers!

The IRS issues refunds on Weds and Fridays.

“Where’s My Refund?” will update for EITC/ACTC refunds beginning Feb. 16, with the vast majority updating by Feb. 18.

Taxpayers will begin to see refunds claiming EITC/ACTC the week of Feb. 27

https://www.irs.gov/uac/newsroom/avoid-the-rush-use-irsgov-for-quick-answers-to-questions

JHazz

My deposit is pending to deposit in my account on the 22nd. WMR still does show approved or a ddd. However, my financial institution shows it pending for Wednesday.
lilsteve3201

My bank is showing a pending DD for 2/22/17 and Where's My Refund still shows pending.
peachyc41

I contacted the IRS and was advised a DDD of 02/23 which is Thursday they are making exceptions due to the amount of taxpayers waiting on their money from EIC and ACTC
drenee6115

Did any of you receive your refund my ddd was today but nothing
eileen7244

Does anyone happen to know how long it takes after you verify your identity to receive your refund?  I had to go to IRS office to verify and was approved.
eileen7244

I have a quick question. I went to local IRS office to verify my identity and I was approved.  I looked on the wmr site my message changed to we have received your refund and its being processed.  Does anyone know how long it will take to get my DDD?