turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does anyone know when the next refund date for direct deposit will be for federal?

I'm hearing many different answers!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Does anyone know when the next refund date for direct deposit will be for federal?

The IRS issues refunds on Weds and Fridays.

“Where’s My Refund?” will update for EITC/ACTC refunds beginning Feb. 16, with the vast majority updating by Feb. 18.

Taxpayers will begin to see refunds claiming EITC/ACTC the week of Feb. 27

https://www.irs.gov/uac/newsroom/avoid-the-rush-use-irsgov-for-quick-answers-to-questions

View solution in original post

7 Replies

The IRS issues refunds on Weds and Fridays.

“Where’s My Refund?” will update for EITC/ACTC refunds beginning Feb. 16, with the vast majority updating by Feb. 18.

Taxpayers will begin to see refunds claiming EITC/ACTC the week of Feb. 27

https://www.irs.gov/uac/newsroom/avoid-the-rush-use-irsgov-for-quick-answers-to-questions

JHazz

My deposit is pending to deposit in my account on the 22nd. WMR still does show approved or a ddd. However, my financial institution shows it pending for Wednesday.

My bank is showing a pending DD for 2/22/17 and Where's My Refund still shows pending.
peachyc41
Returning Member

I contacted the IRS and was advised a DDD of 02/23 which is Thursday they are making exceptions due to the amount of taxpayers waiting on their money from EIC and ACTC

Did any of you receive your refund my ddd was today but nothing

Does anyone happen to know how long it takes after you verify your identity to receive your refund?  I had to go to IRS office to verify and was approved.

I have a quick question. I went to local IRS office to verify my identity and I was approved.  I looked on the wmr site my message changed to we have received your refund and its being processed.  Does anyone know how long it will take to get my DDD?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies