Do the irs only update refunds on monday between 3,8am?????

every night from 330am until 6am except sunday nights

Where’s My Refund? is available almost all of the time. However, our system is not available every Monday, early, from 12:00 am (Midnight) to 3:00 am Eastern Time.
Our Change of Address and Refund Trace features are not available during the following times (Eastern Time):

Sunday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm
 Monday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 am
 Tuesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
 Wednesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
 Thursday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
 Friday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
 Saturday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
  and 9:00 pm to Midnight

Also, occasionally our system may be unavailable on Sundays between 1:00 am and 7:00 am Eastern Time.

@deception77 know my question may look dumb and  I know what 12 am is. But to make sure it's clear the Sunday 12am is coming from that Saturday night or is it actually into the Monday morning. Sometime things are just questionable as to what is being said. Thanks in advance just making sure of how I can be reading into your posted info.

yes midnight is the start of a new day so saturday at 11:59pm turns into sunday 12:00am etc

Thank you

So do it updates on sundays too

Has anyone who had your return accepted on the 4Th. got a message on  WMR that says your return is still being processed

Yes mines says that and my friends did theirs after me and get theirs the 22 of feb

I filed my return on Feb 2nd and TT said it was accepted the same day, BUT WMR has been telling me for a week now that my return is still being processed and a date will be available when it's done? When I filed it said the latest would be Feb25th and I have no change at all on status!! Is it possible that I can receive my return even if WMR is not giving me a date. This is making me crazy !!

That’s the same issue I’m having it’s still saying a date will be available

My refund was accepted on February 4th my message for where's my refund still says it's being processed. Now I do know that people who claimed a child this year for 2017 your taxes wasn't looked at until February 15th I read that on their website. Even still my 21 days is up on the 8th of March so I am just a little confused as to why it hasn't changed when the 8th is a couple days away. Has anyone else found out any more information?

Sometimes it takes longer than 21 days.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions">https://www.irs.gov/refund...>

Wow thank you for telling me that I really didn't know it could go past the 21 days I thought that was the deadline but I appreciate you sharing that with me now I'm not so worried LOL I guess it will just be here when it's here.

so according to this schedule the wmr updates twice on saturdays?