WL1

Do I still need to report tax after I apply itin in a local IRS? I've already finished tax forms by turbo software.

I'be made an appointment with local IRS , I 'm not sure after I apply for itin I will still need to report tax

SeanE1

Yes, you will need to report your tax after you receive your ITIN.  That is the reason why you are getting your ITIN so that you have the ability to file a tax return. An ITIN is basically a unique number associated with a person and identifies them.  So once you receive your ITIN, you will go back into your Turbotax program and put your ITIN in and then either efile or paper-file your tax return.

SeanE1