kmcreilly1

Do I still need to list my dependent daughter's income on my return, even though she made less than $10,000?

Vanessa

List it where?

If your daughter had an income of less than $10,000, then no you do not need to file a return for her.

If you are asking about the marketplace question to include income, then no you don't need to include this as she doesn't have a filing requirement. 

Vanessa

List it where?

Zbucklyo

You don't list your daughter's income on your tax return, unless you are referring to the kiddie tax on unearned income.

If that is your question, learn more about it here:

https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc553

And, by the way, your daughter might be required to file a tax return if she has self-employment income of more than $400.