Direct debit for Federal Tax Return

progsdi

Direct debit for Federal Tax Return

While e-filing the Federal Tax Return with Turbotax I've set that I wanted the amount I owed to be debited from bank account. The return was filed successfully a month ago. Now downloading all worksheets I've found out that in Federal Info Worksheet in Part V Turbotax defined my bank account and withdrawal date correctly, but marked both "Do you want to elect direct deposit of any federal tax refund?" and "Do you want to elect direct debit of federal balance due (Electronic filing only)?" as "No".
Will this mistake still work in favor of electronic payment or do I have to prepare paper checks ASAP?
CapB

Direct debit for Federal Tax Return

If the election checkboxes are marked "NO" then the direct debit was not successful. To setup payments for federal and state taxes, use the links below:

Visit  www.irs.gov/Payments  and choose from the payment options available.

Contact your state Department of Revenue: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302452