catkrdk

Didn't print my tax forms and need to. How do I do it now?

MeganS

These steps below will help you print your complete return.

Make sure Adobe Reader is installed before proceeding, as you'll need it to print your return. Most computers already come with it, but if yours doesn't, you can download it for free.

Then:

1. Sign in at https://myturbotax.intuit.com/ with the same login you used when you filed your return.    
  2. Click Taxes near the top left corner of your screen, under the TurboTax logo.
  3. On the My Tax Timeline screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Download/print return (PDF).    
  4. Your return will open in Adobe Reader. Click the "printer" icon to print your return.

MeganS

Then: