turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tatt2lee

Is there anyone who can explain what is going on with my returns in the past 3 years? Since filing with turbo tax the last 3 years I have not seen any returns. Why?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Is there anyone who can explain what is going on with my returns in the past 3 years? Since filing with turbo tax the last 3 years I have not seen any returns. Why?

and you just realized?

Do you mean your Refunds?
Or can't you find your returns in Turbo Tax?

Were your returns Accepted?
Check your emails.  When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission and the second email says if it was Accepted or Rejected.  Did you get either of those?  Check your spam or junk folder. The Reject email should say why it rejected.

When you log  into your Online account what does it say for each year?  Does it say Accepted, Rejected, Printed, Started or Ready to Mail or what?
Anonymous
Not applicable

did you actually efile them or mail them in.   if efile did you get acceptance email.  if you mailed them, good luck, since apparently you did not use a service to track delivery.   anyway go to IRS website and see if you can get transcripts.

if there are no transcripts for those years, the IRS never got your returns.  hope you are due refunds because at this point if you owe, the penalties will be substantial 

if you were due a refund for 2015, you out of luck.   if you didn't file by 4/15/19

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies