Did not receive turbo card

Did not receive turbo card

I don’t know what’s going on but I have not received my card yet and it’s been 3 weeks, I’m about to go the ***** off because I don’t have my ***** and my refund is already on t

Did not receive turbo card

For any issues or concerns with your Turbo Preaic Visa, please click here to contact customer support. 

Did not receive turbo card

I followed the link in your response because I have not received my card either but the link didn't help because I don't have my card info in order to sign in to an account that requires a card number from a card I never received. I need real support from someone who can help me figure out where my card is or can help me receive a new one. I am tired of going in circles on your site looking for a link or help that doesn't actually address my issue I need a phone number or live support or something tangible as soon as yesterday.