There are a couple of ways to check to see if you e-filed your return.
1. Sign into TurboTax with the same login you used when you filed your return.
- If you can't remember, go to the Account Recovery page and enter your email to get a list of all User IDs tied to that email address.
2. Click Taxes near the top left corner of your screen, under the TurboTax logo.
3. On the My Tax Timeline screen, your e-file status for both your Federal and State will show up.
You can check your e-file status using the TurboTax E-File Status Lookup Tool.
If your federal return has been accepted and you want to e-file your state return please see the following instructions.
- Login to your TurboTax account.
- In the Welcome Home box, click Visit My Tax Timeline at the bottom.
- In the SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO section, click Add a state.
- Click on the State Taxes tab.
- Click Continue to start or complete your state taxes.
- Click Done with State.
- Continue through the flow to review and file your state taxes.
Still have questions?Make a post