deshuford1

Did Federal and then State. Went back, made correction to Federal. That increased State refund. Now how can I adjust amounts contributed to charities out of State refund?

I can find no way to get back to the place where I choose how much of my NC State refund to allocate to various charities, like the non-game and endangered wildlife fund.

SteamTrain

Easiest way?

You said you are using desktop software...so:

1)  Switch  to Forms Mode.

2) Scroll down the left side window and select the D-400 form in the NC section.

3)  The in the form itself, go down to lines 30, 31, 32 and change them, or make the line blank for any donations there.

Then switch back to step-by-step and run the error checks again. 

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

Easiest way?

1)  Switch  to Forms Mode.

deshuford1

That is super helpful, SuperUser! Thank you so much!