Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Deposit failed

IRS says my refund was sent, TurboTax says they received it and have taken their fees out, my refund advance was paid back, but they say it says failed on depositing it to my Turbo debit card. There is no reason why this should have happened, my account is fine, and Greendot(who issues turbo debit) says they have no history of this and did not reject anything. IRS didn't show anything had been sent back either so I'm at a loss. Everybody got their money out of my refund except me and no one can tell me why or where it's at, they just keep pointing the finger at each other and I'm getting fed up. Any advice? I can barely get through to customer service because of the stupid automated system that doesn't seem capable of hearing anything I say

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Deposit failed

TT does not receive your refund.  Rather, it goes to a third party bank to have the fees deducted from it.  If that third party bank is unable to complete your deposit, they will you a check.  You can contact them here:

TPG makes tax time easy - pay for tax preparation with your refund (sbtpg.com)

Deposit failed

Did you request the processing bank to deposit to a prior year TT card you had in your possession ?   If so are you sure you entered the correct DD info ?  Check with your card for the exact info you had to use then check what you entered in the program. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies