Solved: Delayed tax return.

jasonhavlik

Delayed tax return.

My taxes were submitted in January, yet I've still not received the refund.  Why is it taking so long?  Isn't this past the expected wait time even with the whole PATH Act delay?

Heather14

Delayed tax return.

You can follow these steps to contact the IRS about your return:  Call the IRS at this number: 800-829-0582 (IRS phone support) Press 1 for English, then enter extension 652. 

Heather14

Delayed tax return.

Have you tracked your return on the IRS website?
jasonhavlik

Delayed tax return.

Yes.  It says "Your refund is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available."
Heather14

Delayed tax return.

Most refunds are processed within 21 days, but occasionally it can take longer.  I will post a contact number for the IRS below so you can talk to someone about your return.
Heather14

Delayed tax return.