turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TheC

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

@lakrishatax did they guve yiu qny uodates when you called? Or just to wait after the 21 day mark? I will be calling tomorrow
TheC

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

Does anyone here have asked turbotax? They just told me to wait it out...  but i called them before the 21 day mark. Here in my tt account only shows accepted it never gave me an estimated refund date

@TheC I'm already pass the 21 day mark but they told me to still call back after Saturday. I also have turbotax it just shows accepted no refund date. I ordered Transcripts about 2 weeks ago they were blank said no return filed. Tried to order again it wouldn't let me. I waited about a week and I just tried ordering them again just now and it let me. Hopefully that's a good sign. Maybe it will update Monday. (Fingers crossed)
TheC

True you filled on the 4th like me! We are definitely passed the 21 day mark. I tried logging in knline to order them but it will mto allow us because we don't have a US number to recover our password... we haven't order transcripts in such a long time. When i called them (2 days prior to the 21 day mark they said I was not able to request any transcripts which I know was not accurate.... i am crossing my fingers for you @lakrishatax

On the IRS website you can order transcripts by mail. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-tra">https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-tra</a>

Sorry try this link and follow steps for order by mail. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript">https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript</a>

Takes a few days to get, but I've gotten mine and it hasnt change the fact that I still have no answer on refund.
TheC

Thank you @debskain I will have to retry it!
TheC

Went and checked our mail, no letters

No news is good news?
TheC

@debskain I guess that is true haha tomorrow I'm calling though

Keep us updated.
TheC

Definitely will @debskain
TheC

I really hope this gets resolved for all of us... calling today est so it would be around 2pm my time.

Good luck!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies